We hereby invite you to submit your proposal for SHARP 2022 in Amsterdam (July 11th–15th, 2022).
Please note the following:
SHARP 2022 will be a hybrid conference. Our goal is to host as many in-person events as we can, and to offer live-streamed sessions of parts of the program. However, if COVID-19 measures change and require us to organize an online program only, we will do so. We will follow the guidelines of the Dutch government.
All conference events will be scheduled between 8.00 AM and 21.00 PM local time.
The conference fees are fixed at:
- Early bird fee (until 1 May 2022) € 275,00
- Regular fee € 300,00
- Student’s early bird fee (until 1 May 2022) € 175,00
- Student’s regular fee € 200,00
These fees include all scheduled coffee breaks, receptions, lunches and dinners.
Prices for online participation are set at:
- Early bird (until 1 May 2022) € 50
- Regular € 75
- Student's early bird (until 1 May 2022) € 25
- Student’s regular € 50
How to submit?
- Please create an account in the ConfTool.
- Submit your proposal. You will be guided by the menu that offers various options for presentations. These are explained in a separate document.
- You can only submit one individual presentation.
- Select Physical formats or Online formats.
- Click the topic that best fits your proposal.
- If you wish to submit your original 2020 proposal that was accepted at the time, please tick the box in the topic section. It will be accepted again.
For an overview of the on site and online conference options see the Info page.
Deadline for uploading your submission is: 15 January 2022.
A hybrid global conference is new for SHARP. Please understand that we may not be able to meet all needs and wishes.
It is our intention to send an update about your submission around 15 February 2022.
Registration starts 1 March 2022.